Chiropractic Treatments 7 days/week &
Updated on January 19, 2022
Dear patients and community,
Onsight remains committed to providing a clean, safe place to receive chiropractic care and massage therapy, now in the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic. We continue to be committed to everyone’s health and safety.
We perform office sanitation and hygiene procedures that surpass local and CDC guidelines:
- staff wear masks according to their own preference and discretion
- practitioners perform a 20-second hand wash between each client
- we wipe down treatment surfaces with disinfectant in between each client
- fresh, laundered massage sheets for each massage client (as always)
- we fully disinfect the clinic at the beginning of each day: all touchable surfaces, treatment tables, rehab mats and equipment, doorknobs, doors, computers, sinks, counters, bathroom, water dispenser
We recommend our clients and patients to:
- wear a mask at our office which may be removed while on a treatment table for comfortable breathing
Please reschedule your appointment if you are feeling ill or suspect that you are contagious; you will not be charged a late cancellation fee if this is the case.
The Onsight staff truly appreciates having the privilege to work with you, whether you’re seeking recovery from an injury or chronic pain, or you want to perform or feel your best!
Yours in Health,
Dr. Johanna Lelke