Open for Chiropractic Treatments 7 days/week &
Updated on May 11, 2022
Dear patients and community,
Onsight remains committed to providing a safe place to receive chiropractic care and massage therapy. All of our doctors and most of our staff have been fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19. We continue to be committed to everyone’s health and safety.
We perform office sanitation, social distancing, and hygiene procedures that surpass local and CDC guidelines:
- staff wear masks at all times
- practitioners perform a 20-second hand wash between each client followed by hand sanitizer
- practitioners wipe down treatment surfaces with disinfectant in between each client
- fresh, laundered massage sheets for each massage client (as always)
- staff disinfect common area surfaces throughout the day
- we fully disinfect the clinic at the beginning of each day: all touchable surfaces, treatment tables, rehab mats and equipment, doorknobs, doors, computers, sinks, counters, bathroom, water dispenser
We require our clients and patients to:
- wear a mask at all times at our office (may be removed while on a treatment table for comfortable breathing)
- maintain social distancing from others in the office
If a staff member exhibits any signs or symptoms of illness, they will not be permitted into the office for a minimum of 2 days after symptoms have cleared
Please reschedule your appointment if you are feeling ill or suspect that you are contagious; you will not be charged a late cancellation fee if this is the case.
The Onsight staff truly appreciates having the privilege to work with you, whether you’re seeking recovery from an injury or chronic pain, or you want to perform or feel your best!
Yours in Health,
Dr. Johanna Lelke